Monday, April 28, 2014

returning

so it's been a while, blog world. 

I attempted to do the "blog everyday for a month thing," which obviously didn't work out.  I'm not going to lie, it's hard to write everyday when you're in school and not too much is going on.  

however, that is changing now because I'm officially finished with my college career (except for one exam, but that really doesn't count).

I cannot believe it though!! no more undergraduate classes or anything. my time here at The University of Tennessee is coming to an end. 

(hence why this post is entitled change--because a lot of changes are happening)

going back to blogging: many things have come up to make me want to restart my blogging days.  
for one: I have more free time to write.
two: I read so many blogs and love writing so I thought I would have my chance again to be a part of this blogging world. 
three: I want to document all of the events, feelings and whatnot that will be occuring in my life from now on. 
I love to journal, but I think it's fun to document on a blog. 
therefore, I'm restarting this blog.

another change is the title! I have been reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts and y'all, it's incredible. she is such an amazing and real writer and hits on so many things that I can relate to. I just love it. but one of the frequent themes throughout her book is the word "eucharisteo."  so I'm taking that from her (hopefully with her permission) and using it in my title.  I will post an explanation on it sometime :) 

anyways, all of that to say that I'm back and so excited to see where this blog will take me!

I hope you stick around to enjoy, whoever you are lovely readers :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment