Saturday, March 30, 2013

visitors

I am currently sitting in a beautiful hotel room with my sweet mommy over looking the Mediterranean Sea on spring break. unreal.

I am so thankful that she is here with me. I will post pictures of our adventure next week (so don't worry daddy, they are coming).

a couple of weekends ago, one of my sweet friends from school came for a visit. she is in Sevilla, Spain this semester and decided to pop on over to Rome for the weekend. casual. 

it was such a lovely weekend showing her my home and exploring Roma together, just having fun and catching up. 


my dear friend Ellen. 



selfies with friends. 


 one of my sweet friends Tizita 



my beautiful home.






 it was a lovely weekend and I am so glad she got to come visit. I so enjoyed our time together and hearing about what life is like in Spain. 

more to come next week!

lots of love.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics, Katherine! I love reading your blog and seeing what you are up to over there. Everything looks fantastic! Have so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete