Saturday, April 13, 2013

mom in Italy part 1

a couple of weeks ago, my mother came to Rome to visit me.
how lucky am I?
unfortunately, the rest of the fam could not make it, but nonetheless I was so excited to see my sweet mommy.

we went to all of the sights and I showed her around my town. we had a blast. I especially enjoyed listening to her try to speak Italian....let's just say foreign language is not her cup of tea. 

we were also each other's photographer for the week with the help of strangers who snapped some shots of us together (we were sure missing my daddy who is the camera man on vacations). 

 


we had a photo shoot in the Colosseum. typical. 











we conquered Rome together while laughing, eating, shopping, and the likes.

part 2 is coming which includes our adventures in Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast.

lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment