Saturday, May 18, 2013

"the five lands"

so I'm home in America! I cannot believe it. 

I miss Rome and my way of life there, but I am happy to be home for the summer. I have a great internship that I'm excited about and seeing old friends again has been so nice. 

but I wanted to share with you all my last few trips I went on before my time in Europe was complete.  

the first weekend in April (which seems like forever ago), I met up with some friends from home that were/are also abroad. we met in Cinque Terre which means "The Five Lands."  it is five little towns situated on the coast with the most breathtaking views of the water. I highly recommend everyone go there if you visit Italy.

 it kind of blew our minds that we were able to meet up for a weekend in Italy together. you can't say that everyday.

it was a short trip, but so worth it. we hiked, ate, laid on the beach, and just talked about how unreal our lives are and how beautiful this place was.

Cinque Terre might is one of my favorite places in Italy. 
it is on another level of beautiful. 
I loved every second of that weekend and every single person I was with.






















it was the perfect weekend with good friends. 

take me back please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment