Wednesday, February 6, 2013

london calling

London: an incredible place. 

Brooke and I ventured there this past weekend and had the most wonderful time in the city of tea, red double decker buses, and the Queen.  I am in love with London.  it's like America, but with accents (which is better in my opinion). 

I think we saw everything there is to see, plus more.  we laughed, talked in British accents, drank tea, got lost, rode the Underground, met celebrities, laughed some more, took selfies....you name it, we did it. 

























sadly though, we had to go our separate ways: Brooke to America to start her big girl job in NYC and me back to my beautiful home in Rome. that girl is such a great friend to me.   

I could not have asked for a better travel buddy or for a better time in London. I can't wait to go back one day.

lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment